Tuesday 27 September 2011

Why's the Hell is There a Tiger in Cambridge?

This is a bit of a problem, assuming I'm to create a film about a sabre tooth cat in Cambridge. If there's no reason for this animal to be there, the film could fall apart whether it is technically impressive or not. Even though the narrative and film work aren't a priority and aren't something I'll be being marked on, I want to aim for something which is cohesive and which makes sense so that I end up with a piece of work I'm happy with (that's if I get as far as doing a film).

I'll obviously be thinking of ways I can resolve this problem or even just changing it entirely into, say, a pure CGI animation, but at the moment I think my focus will be on the vital preparation; anatomy, concepting, research, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment